5/13/12

 Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Annie, & Jen ... 3 of the best mom's I know!


























And also Happy Mother's Day to some awesome "other mothers" in my life:
Joy, Ruth, Ardy, Deanna, Angela, Victoria, Ariel, Megan, Kate, Marti, Martha, Pam, Jodi, and Chelsea ...   I would also like to include here some I may have lost contact with but still think of often, my cousin and aunt moms, Patti, & Hilda,  ...  and I can't stop without mentioning my grandma's and my dear MIL, Frances who surely are celebrating together today. I pray blessings, joy, and happiness over you and your children, not just today but everyday.  I honor you and speak freedom, peace and contentment into your lives.  For with contentment comes great gain.   Even if you read here and you're not a mom, I insert your names as I pray John 10: 9 & 10 over you.

 "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. 
You will come in and go out, and find pasture. 
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; 
I have come that you may have life, and have it to the full."
Love,
Jesus

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord lift His countenance upon you, and give you peace. 
The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you, Amen.

Be blessed today,
Julee




No comments: