11/15/04

Comin' Down With Somethin'

I ain't no high class broad
I'm just a product of my raising
I say "hey y'all" and "yee-haw"
And I keep my Christmas lights on
On my front porch all year long...

Projects I started today...
1) Walking the dog (down Porter)
2) Cleaning out kitchen cupboards
3) Melissa's ad for yearbook
4) Christmas card list and letter
5) A diet for Christmas card photo
6) Updating computer address book
7) Cleaning out dining room cupboards
8) 4 loads of laundry
9) Changing the Brita filter
10) Sketching out a family room addition
11) Paying October's bills
12) What-will-I-do-with-my-life-counseling session with Melissa
13) Planning limousine service for the Holidays
14) Menu for Thanksgiving
15) Christmas shopping
16) Alphabetizing my Christmas music
17) Updating and cleaning out personal computer folder

Projects I finished today:
1) Changing the Brita filter
2) Walking the dog

For the love of all that's Holy, 'night

No comments: