7/29/13

Had It Not Been You

Why do girls get to preface friends with girl? Guys don't go around calling their friends boyfriends. I like that we can.

And I don't know why or if a 57 year old woman, sister, mom, mom-in-law and grandma, needs to still specify; she's my best friend.

But she is THE best friend I could ask for. And I'd give anything to have a drink with her on my porch this evening.

Happy birthday, Kate!

And then there's July 30, 1977. We've been together since way back when ... and I made this video way back then, too!

Holy 36th Anniversary Brannman1.

I love you and wouldn't want to be on this roller coaster with anyone else.






2 comments:

Grover said...

Holy Crap!

Kate said...

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...

Thanks Julee. I am blessed to have your family all blended into mine.