2/20/16

What Are You Waiting For?

So we wait...

While waiting on baby Lucy to arrive, I'm chasing, building, playing, reading, and entertaining her brother.

Once in a while, when Grandpa takes over, I sneak off to read, veg, copy and paste. I'm combining all the places I've been on the Internet into one final attempt to keep this blog alive. It's a major undertaking, but I'm up for it, because I'm sick to death of facebook. Sick of it I say.

It is actually therapeutic and sickening at the same time to see how many good intentions I have and how many times I fail. So today: 2.20.16, I wait on Lucy and the Lord.

Psalms 27:13-14   I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!
Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!

Acts 1:4   And while staying with them he ordered them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise of the Father   {The promise was the Holy Spirit}

Colossians 1:11  God will strengthen you with his own great power so that you will not give up when troubles come, but you will be patient. 

Waiting Room Material ~



Waiting on Wynonna ~

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory ~ Dr. Suess




No comments: