1/18/04

Running Behind

Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you will see further ~ Anonymous

Already running a little behind schedule on my New Year's Resolutions. Once again schlepping off to Chicago to see the hometown girl, in "Hairspray" has not helped with my "to do" list around here.

I am easily sidetracked. I either have adult A.D.D. or I am in the early stages of Alzheimer's. I can start out the day with a definite list of things to do and accomplish, and I can literally jump in the car and head to the mall. I don't even remember asking to be put on the waiting list for the choir trip to Chicago. But you can bet when they called with an opening a 1/2 day before the trip, I hopped on the bus without looking back. As far as weight loss and eating healthy, I'm sure I'll address this issue at some point this year; it's just not going to be in January.

But I am journaling. I am going to church. Oh, and as soon as Jennifer gets back from her 3rd trip to Europe and Melissa quits bugging me about Jamaica for spring break I WILL start saving for that romantic trip to Italy. (I might even let Mark come along) By the way, the trip to Chicago was two thumbs way up. I give "Hairspray" four stars and restaurant of the month has to be Ed Debevic's starring my very own Bennifer. Tomorrow I will start on my "to do" list.

No comments: