1/29/04

Running Behind

The greatest sweetener of human life is friendship ~ Joseph Addison

I can't really remember when you crept into our lives and stole our hearts, but I am so delighted you did. You have been a true friend to Melissa in every sense of the word.

Webster's definition of friend is "A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts." In my dictionary, behind friend there are only two words...Mary Leist.

 I am positive Melissa's soul would not be complete if you were not in her life. Enjoy today and celebrate every day. I do not know what the future holds for you, Mary, but I hope you will always feel like sharing your life with us. (Like inviting us to all your plays, concerts, movie premiers, awards ceremonies, etc.) There is always an open door to our home, a spare bed upstairs, and a warm spot in our hearts. God bless you today and always. Love, Mom # 3

No comments: