5/6/04

I'm OK

An apology is the super glue of life. It can repair just about anything. ~ Lyn Johnston

I am sorry I haven't been around lately...I didn't know that many people cared. But I'm back and here's a taste of upcoming attractions.

I have figured out the female mathematical equation for growing older. And you thought I couldn't do story problems. 1 hot flash = 1/2 inch around the waist. Trust me it's true.

I have been keeping up my journal; I just don't have time to post it yet. Stay tuned. The minute I decided to start my own business and actually show up for work...I had to call in sick for 3 days. It's probably some kind of stupid menopausal flu, because I felt sick to my stomach and soul. Never had that before.

Soon I will tell you about our 3-day trip to Chicago.

All kinds of Melissa stuff: auditions ACT, NHS, prom dress shopping (it went really well this time), and then helping the other two wrap up their apartment subletting and getting ready for their summer adventures at Springhill.

In the meantime I still have not whipped this house into shape. You'd think, being as small as it is, that I could do that in just a few short hours. All this while listening to more trees being felled in the back and wondering what it will be like to have neighbors. The Red Wings blew it but it still hurts.

Sick to my soul, but I will get better.

No comments: