5/1/05

Time Flies

They told me it was going to go fast.
Them: Enjoy them while they're little...they'll grow up in the blink of an eye.
Me: No, no not my kids
Them: You'll be surprised at how fast their school years fly by.
Me: What are you talking about? 2005 is a millenium away.
Them: Make sure to do the things you can only do once.
Me: I'm with you on that one...No "Cats In The Cradle" playing on a loop in my mind.
Them: Ladies and Gentleman may I present to you the Class Of 2005
Me: Shut up!

In other news: I have a flower garden that still needs to be tucked in at night and a clean porch that I have yet to sit on. Had my parents up for two week-ends in a row. We'll call one work and one play! My two nieces Ashley and Greta came the 2nd time. They played with the digital camera and iPhoto until they had produced, directed, and edited a slide show gift for their parents. Note to John and Deanna: Enjoy them while they're little...they'll grow up in the blink of an eye. Pop Go The Sailors auditions are now a thing of the past. And just because I am also becoming a Macintosh geek I've posted 3 new movies to the web site . Click on music videos, and these titles: Cousins , R.E.S.P.E.C.T. and Popular .
Happy Birthday Marti!!

No comments: