8/18/05

End Of An Era

Wow only 3 August entries...and that's all you're gonna get, too! I'm just gonna go ahead and say it even though I hate cliches...So much to say, so little time. I've broken out the real diary to keep it all documented and therefore you'll probably get a "Month In The Life" entry when I return, which will be on 9-11. But I would be remiss if I didn't mention my brother John on the day after his 40th birthday. Remember, it is not what you do, but who you are! You could drive a garbage truck for all I care and you would still be the same caring, unselfish, hardworking, loving dad, and all-around-good-guy. I don't know why, but your face always comes to mind when I think of soft spots in my heart. God bless you in whatever you decide to pursue and speaking from my 10-year seniority, let's not call this one "over the hill". 
OK then, troops, carry on!





No comments: