3/3/05

It's A Girl

Dear Jennifer Grace,
You are so beautiful, to me, can't you see?
I wanna be just like you!
Dream chaser, heart breaker!
Have I told you lately that I love you?
You've got a friend in me.
Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself!
Someday, when I'm awfully low, when the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinkin' of you.
Before I put on my make-up, I say a little prayer for you!
Your love keeps lifting me higher, than I've ever been lifted before.
Unforgettable, that's what you are!
Lean on me, when you're not strong!
And remember,
Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
Happy Birthday Sweetie,
I know you think the special ones are all gone, but I hope this birthday is filled with fun, laughter, hope, and happiness! When it comes to daughters, I could not ask for more!
Love,
Your mom and friend

No comments: