7/12/05

Random 100

Some of god's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers ~ Sung by Garth Brooks from a song he probably didn't write

Disclaimer;
I feel the need to rant like it's my career. This bird's eye view of Tom's mid life crisis is not pretty. Somebody needs to just hold them both down and inject some brain cells in her and some ritalin in him. It all leaves a sour taste in my mouth and gives the Eiffel Tower such a bad rap. 

If you've ever thought, "who the hell does she think she is?" I've decided to go ahead and tell you. 
1. I am a female, daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt, cousin, niece, sister-in-law, and friend
2. I do not care for ice cubes made from tap water.
3. I usually vote Republican but do not believe in a 2-party system
4. I love water in any shape or form
5. I enjoy being alone
6. I enjoy being with people
7. I enjoy being alone amidst people
8. I don’t like small talk and therefore have a hard time making it
9. I secretly wished for a boy and 2 girls in the particular order I received them
10. I have been pregnant 5 times
11. I’m not really a girlie girl although I do appreciate frou frou once in a while
12. I do not appreciate flowers unless they are in the ground, especially roses
13. I feel that I can read people well
14. I never concentrate on unimportant details when relaying a story
15. I get fidgety when people argue about unimportant story details
16. I love to travel
17. I am somewhat apprehensive about take off and landing when flying
18. OK I am somewhat apprehensive about all forms of transportation unless I’m driving
19. I love to drive
20. I love hot weather
21. My favorite day of the year is the day after Thanksgiving
22. I wish I could draw and/or paint
23. I used to be an area manager for a national chain and even had a company car
24. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up
25. I love to hear stories of other peoples travels 
26. I laugh at myself, a lot
27. My favorite time of the day is dusk
28. I strongly believe that someday I will have something published
29. Besides airplanes flying I am most amazed at the cabillion pieces of information on the internet
30. I don’t always have to have something to drink with my meals
31. But I always have to have my meals
32. I think an absolutely average person would make a riveting Oprah guest
33. Sometimes I lie to escape hurting people’s feelings
34. I love to write on white boards, I also love to write on chalkboards
35. I'm optimistic and don't let other's opinion sway me
36. I have a hard time enjoying coffee out of styrofoam cups
37. I have a super soaker and I’m not afraid to use it
38. My favorite male actors are Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Steve Martin, John Cusack, Robin Williams, and Kevin Costner
39. Never have enjoyed Tom Cruise
40. One time at summer camp I memorized 150 bible verses, needless to say I won the prize
41. I am hideous at math, especially story problems, heck sometimes I count on my fingers
42. I have lived in 3 houses, 1 apartment, and a couple of dorm rooms
43. I avoid housework like the plague
44. My car list goes like this VW Beetle, yada, yada, yada, VW Beetle
45. I never let my kids believe there really was a Santa Claus
46. I keep my Christmas lights on, on my front porch, all year long
47. I have never smoked a cigarette
48. I love thunderstorms
49. I felt a small earthquake once, I think
50. I will never play the lottery
51. I had braces when I was in college
52. I have slept beneath the stars on occasion, but I would like to do so again soon
53. I have lived in a city of 8 million and a small town of 1200
54. I have never broken any of my bones
55. I would love to chaperone an overseas trip with teenagers
56. I consider myself a believer but don’t do well with organized religion
57. I wish people that laugh after everything they say, wouldn’t
58. I do not mind silence when talking with a friend
59. I will not go into Wal Mart again
60. Music very often moves me to tears
61. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers
62. Both my mom and dad come from families of 5 or more siblings
63. None of my siblings live near me
64. Siblings is a funny word to me
65. I wish I had a better relationship with my brothers and sisters
66. I have friends that live in Australia
67. I’d love to live in Paris France
68. I'd love to visit New York
69. I have seen 4 Broadway musicals, none of them on Broadway
70. I make my New Year’s resolutions around September 1st
71. I can water ski slalom
72. I can snow ski on bunny hills
73. I love to camp with a list of amenities
74. I very rarely dislike a movie starring Jim Carrey
75. Some of my favorite smells are citronella, vanilla, coffee, rain, cut grass, and diesel gasoline
76. I think I have a sweatshirt fetish
77. If I had to pick one, I’d say I’m definitely a dog person
78. High school basketball, college football, and professional baseball & hockey
79. My favorite female actors are Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Meryle Streep, Sally Field, and Sandra Bullock
80. Never have cared for Renee Zellwegger 
81. You’ve probably already guessed that my favorite type of movie is a Romantic Comedy
82. I am aiming to document my history until I can’t anymore
83. I think my legacy will be that I laughed, I loved, I lived.
84. I love to meet new people and I try not to let first impressions mar my judgment
85. I am from the Midwest but have never seen a tornado
86. I am not one bit superstitious
87. I also have a list of 100 things I want to do before I die
88. I could scrapbook, take pictures, read, or write, for longer than I’d care to admit
89. I do not take myself too seriously
90. I wish I led a more simplistic life
91. I have a very strong handshake
92. I have a tendency to waste time
93. I am a self proclaimed procrastinator
94. But when I have a mission, direction, and a goal I could organize the Pentagon
95. I like to make lists
96. I need to think more global and step out of my comfort zone more often
97. I always like to look at the big picture
98. My favorite food is carbohydrates
99. If I had it to do over again, there would have been dancing at my wedding

100. One question I will ask God is, Why’d you do it?

No comments: